Have you noticed alot of purple & lilac nurseries lately? Well I have and inspired by these gorgeous rooms, I put together an Inspiration board for you!
And now for the breakdown:
First the colour scheme…..I’d paint the walls this gorgeous silvery lilac colour and use accents of light aqua blue and soft sunshine yellow.
1. The stunning Leander Cot/Toddler bed. I just love the shape of this cot.
2. Monte Luca Glider…..the chair of my dreams (yes I have emailed to see if they ship to Australia – Yes they do, but for nearly the same price as the chair!).
3. I want one of these Table Tonic Morocoon pooufe in every room of my house please.
4. How cute are these owls from Barnes & Noble?! I am tempted to order a set of these bookends for Hugh’s room.
5. For colour, we’ll add this mobile from Etsy vendor – Lil Sprout Creations.
6. Of course, we need storage! So from the Shelving Shop, one of these 3 square shelves.
9. To finish off, we will use this gorgeous sheet set from Cot Couture.
And from my ‘purple’ file……
So what’s your opinion on purple? Not something I thought I would really like, but I’m actually loving it at the moment!