The lovely Tania from Life’s Little Celebrations tagged me recently (who am I kidding….it was about 2 weeks ago) but I’ve really been struggling to think about what I would wish for!
I was spoilt for my birthday in October and received this beautiful watch, so really not expecting anything for Christmas….plus hubby doesn’t read my blog (I know – imagine my horror!).
1. The Louis Ghost Chair has been on my ‘can I pretty please have’ list for a few years now….and I still don’t have one. 2012 perhaps?
2. An IPod. Are we the only family in the world that doesn’t have an i or apple anything? Another item that has been on my list since about 1983!
3. Love, love, love this silver Moroccan pouff from Table Tonic.
4. I am very much infatuated with the fabric designed by Caitlin Wilson. This colour way will go perfectly in our office.
5. Il Tutto mini bag in yellow. Need I say anything about it other than…..GORGEOUS!
So that’s it. I’m sure as I get older, my taste gets more expensive.
Tell me….what is on your list?