After my recent post for little gentleman, I thought it was only fair I put together some ideas for your little princess’ room.
1. A gorgeous personalised print from Etsy – I love design London (also available for your little prince).
2. I know you have all seen this Ikea frame….it’s very ‘mirror, mirror on the wall’! Spray paint it silver.
3. A toy and beautiful decoration from the classic ‘Princess and the Pea’ story from The Princess and the Pea.
4. Celebrate your princess’ birthday with this invitation from Etsy – Ink Berry Cards.
5. This decal from The Wall sticker Company would be gorgeous in a reading nook.
6. I love this story book princess bag from Etsy – Cake Worthy
7. Every princess needs a crown! These lace beauties would look stunning on a shelf or I suppose they could be used for dress ups! From Little Prince Crowns.
8. Add this pillow to your reading nook from Etsy – Lark Song Creations.
9. A Princess Ratbag tutu is a must!
10. This is a card, but I would love to see it framed and hung on a wall. From Etsy – Sarah Ville Illustration
11. A beautiful set of bookends to keep their fairy tales together from Domayne Furniture.